Important notice: this is an Internship opening
Department: Communication & Marketing
Social media coordinator
You will: Research, write content, and develop images for some 10 social pages that have to reach over 200.000 professionals each year. Support our organization’s social strategy for multiple brands and product lines across a variety of social platforms.
- Excellent opportunity to learn and develop professional skill set.
- The Social Media Coordinator will create and maintain social content to support sales and marketing objectives
- Develop social media content calendar to work cross-functionally among other marketing channels
- The Social Media Coordinator will manage day-to-day activities related to social media. This includes monitoring, tagging and analysis of social media conversations across various platforms, maintenance of Space Hub’s social media sites and reputation management
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Maintaining the online social media community by replying to questions and comments. Work with all teams to provide authentic and helpful responses
- The Social Media Coordinator will identify and engage content bloggers, other influencers and brand advocates to build loyalty and affinity to further enhance Space Hub’s brands’ persona
- The Social Media Coordinator will stay current and up-to-date on social media trends, tools and platforms, best practices and use within the competitive landscape
- Proactively listen and engage with Space industry communities at local, European and Global level to optimize content and identify any opportunities
- The Social Media Coordinator will maintain and become the Space Hub voice and vision throughout all conversations
- 2+ years of experience in social media or digital communications.
Have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications, Aeronautics, other engineering specialty, business or another related field, or be able to show us why your talents would shine on our team.
- Must have prior experience within managing, maintaining, and updating professional social media accounts.
- Understanding of the digital and social media universe including the inner-workings of LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, blogs, etc… – for business use.
- Experience with Hootsuite and Add This.
- Understand analytics and how to use them.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You must: Enjoy finding ways to make space industry, exponential technologies and business ecosystem-related topics personable. Be excited to write and develop images daily. Thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment. Understand internet etiquette and proper sourcing. Have exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills. Work on a cross-functional marketing team. Jump into public relations support tasks. Not be afraid to take risks and participate in meme competitions. Be warned: This Internship is not just playing on Facebook.