Important notice: this is an Internship opening
Department: Communication & Marketing
- 1-2 years’ experience required
- Position Highlight: Excellent team-oriented culture
You’re a digital wizard(ess), an online aficionado, the perfect one-click combination of strategy, vision, and the day-to-day weaving of web magic.
You have the ability to think innovatively and influence co-workers and diverse partner teams to deliver on new ideas, test new creative and copy, and build exceptional customer-centric experiences.
You have demonstrable knowledge of multiple digital marketing channels, how and when to use them, and the general range of performance results that each could reasonably yield.
You’re comfortable dealing with ambiguity and able to influence at multiple levels in a highly-matrixed organization.
You know Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+ and Twitter and Snap and Foursquare and Instagram and…. Most important, though, you’ll know what’s coming. What the kids have abandoned. What the adults have embraced. What’s going to drive results — #theperfecttweet.
As for the “official” job language, it goes something like this:
- Strategic planning, execution, content development and maintenance for all the Space Hub entities
- Formulate web plans
- Drive online engagement
- Manage integration and customization
- Train internal staff
- Oversee social media marketing and maintain social media presence (Hootsuite, Add This)
- Oversee online service line campaigns
- Interface/manage outside vendors
- Create automated processes
- Roll out new systems
- Oversee internal online initiatives
We will rest content in knowing nobody will outdo us in the Romanian and Balkan’s Space area — because we have you.
- Minimum one year experience in developing and managing consumer and intranet sites, and publishing online content
- Demonstrated excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Demonstrated project planning (Basecamp 3, Slack) and management skills
- Must be experienced with HTMS, XML, Flash, Action Script, and Microsoft Office applications
- Need excellent organization, time management, interpersonal communication skills, and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems, and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with IFRAME, Flash video, flash stream video, and other video conversion tools
- Familiarity with CRM tools and online platforms (Salesforce), function
- Bachelor’s graduate preferred. Some college, exponential tech, IT&C, software engineering, ideally aeronautics and space-related or business courses required.