Important notice: this is an Internship opening
Department: Communication & Marketing
- Are you passionate about creating stellar campaigns that generate new leads and drive ROI?
- Are you highly detailed, deadline oriented with excellent project management skills?
- Are you bilingual in English and Romanian?
Responsible for creating email marketing campaigns to promote Space Hub’s solutions, products and/or services. Determines target audience, devises campaign, and launches email campaign to create buzz or generate leads for the business.
If you have…
- 2+ years Email Marketing experience
- Working knowledge of email campaign best practices including targeted lists, subject lines, messaging, deliverability and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam
- 2+ years Marketing Automation experience, fluent in SalesForce, HubSpot, MailChimp, but also in Corel Draw and Adobe Illustrator
- 1+ years HTML(5) experience
- Proven experience in creating written CRM and Email Marketing strategies, test plans, recommendations, customer journey mapping based on data
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Aeronautics, Engineering or other relevant field
- Strong judgement/reasoning ability – Know when to escalate issues
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services.
- Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Develop a personalization strategy.
- Include specific graphics, incentives, and detailed descriptions.
- Review messages for brevity.
- Send messages to those who have opted in for messages.
- Ensure messages are mobile-friendly.
- Create database of emails for lead generation.
- Follow up on interested respondents.
- Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs.
- Include persuasive ‘call-to-actions’ in advertisements and promotions.
- Place orders for solutions, services and products.
- Design and write press releases.
- Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns.
- Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns.
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of several databases.
- Develop and code the list segmentation for all direct and interactive marketing campaigns and communicate requirements to the primary database vendor.